Solutions for your cash
The purpose of TAL ecosystem is to provide people and businesses with innovative and ethical solutions to fully and freely benefit from their cash
Cash is freedom to act responsibly
What is TAL ?
The rapid development of the crypto-currencies is a direct effect of people’s distrust in the existing banking system where cash is endangered mainly by two threats: a risk of loss in value (risk of change on the currency in which it is stored, risk of inflation, risk of negative interest rates or risk of failure of the bank) and a risk of ownership (“your” cash belongs to the bank as soon as it is transferred on “your” current account and is used only in the interest of the bank, whether you agree or not with your bank’s investment policy).
But resorting to cryptos implies accepting an extreme volatility, rarely compatible with the protection of the patrimony of a family or the needs of a business.
By a unique and innovative combination of technology and regulations, TAL provides the concrete and essential alternative to cash handling and protection that gives back to everyone the freedom and safety to act for the greater good :
– Your cash still belongs to you, protected by a Swiss trust (Fiducie) contract,
– Your proof of ownership is secured by a cryptographed blockchain,
– And your cash is stored in safes under the form of a basket of top-tier currencies and gold (meta stable approach or stable fiat), protected in a cooperative opened to all holders under the Swiss financial regulation
Utility and governance Token
– Right of vote in the audit process
– Right of discount/benefits on Entry fees/ Deposits
– Enable participation in the staking choice for the proof-of-stake TAL DLT
on Fantom Opera
Max Total Supply
1.4 Bn tokens
on Listing Day
300 Million M.O.T.B.
0.0092 CHF or approximately 0.01 U$*
0.0185 CHF or approximately 0.02 U$*
7.375.000 CHF or approximately 8.000.000 US$
*discount may apply upon volume / exclusive of any transaction fees or cost
InfraTAL will proceed to a 1.4 Bn M.O.T.B. tokens fixed issuance